The following points are important and you should always consider them prior to any shoot.
- All costs for medical examinations for each person requiring cover should be met by the Production Company.
- Ensure that the producer is aware of the expiry date of the film producers indemnity and the negative cover. If an extension of cover is necessary contact your Insurer.
- Any Overseas shooting must be advised prior to commencement of the shoot to guarantee indemnity under a current Public Liability cover.
- Be aware of possible “close-downs” caused by Adverse Weather, particularly if your Sets are being erected or standing in the Open-Air. Policy exclusions may apply.
- Each State in Australia has different legislation in respect to Workers Compensation. Be sure that you have appropriate cover available in each State and Overseas if necessary.
- Make sure you receive a clear title prior to designing your “Film Title”
- Check and test both Camera and Stock prior to Production.
Please also read our Products page for further information.